The components of the core software are described as follows.
The SEDRIS SDK Release 4.1.4 contains the latest in SEDRIS technology
products, and is a maintenance upgrade of the previous (4.1.3) release. It contains
EDCS 4.4.0 and SRM 4.1.4.
The SEDRIS SDK is compatible with the following SEDRIS technology components:
The SEDRIS SDK includes the following SEDRIS implementations:
- Data Representation Model (DRM), version 4.1
- Environmental Data Coding Specification (EDCS), version 4.4
- Spatial Reference Model (SRM), version 4.1
- Transmittal Access (TA) Application Program Interface (API), version 4.1
- SEDRIS Transmittal Format (STF), version 4.1
- Reference DRM implementation, version 4.1.4
- Reference EDCS implementation, version 4.4.0
- Reference SRM implementation, version 4.1.4
- Reference TA API implementation, version 4.1.4
- Reference STF implementation, version 4.1.4
The SEDRIS SDK package also contains a Build Kit "text file".
This text file is less detailed and less comprehensive than the Build Kit
"document" available as
a separate download. The purpose of the Build Kit document is to provide
software programmers new to the SEDRIS development environment with a concise
description of the steps involved in creating, building, and testing SEDRIS
libraries and applications.
Return to: Top of this